The PerfectSpace ™—an affordable, portable and expandable structure that can be assembled by two handy people in just a few days. Whether it’s floods, fires, lava —-or your lease has expired —you can unbolt and collapse the entire structure and drive it away in a pickup, dodging a disaster. It can also be built as a permanent structure made to last over 30 years —with minimal maintenance.
ThePerfectSpace ™ announces a new two story emergency shelter designed to isolate victims of the corona virus.
The two story home, a patent pending invention of ThePerfectSpace ™, was originally designed with the homeless and emergency market in mind. It can suddenly house victims of hurricanes, fires, floods, volcanoes and other calamities.
The coronavirus, as well as other pathogens, cannot penetrate its’ High Pressure Laminate (HPL) surface, similar to Formica, making it an ideal isolation house for suspected victims of the coronavirus.
Here are some of its unique features that make it timely for today’s Coronavirus pandemic:
- ThePerfectSpace structures are sold as a pre-fabricated DIY kit that can be assembled quickly by a Contractor or an Owner/Builder. The DIY kits come with all the on-site instruction needed for a successful installation. This service is free on Oahu only. For Neighbor islands and Mainland installations, please call for pricing.
- Both the interior and exterior sides of the floor, wall, and roof panels are covered with a High Pressure Llaminate (HPL) that cannot be penetrated by black mold, mud, blood, bedbugs, termites or viruses such as the Coronavirus.
- All interior surfaces can be sprayed with a disinfectant (Clorox, Lysol, or any other disinfectant recommended by the Center for Disease Control’s website: www.cdc.gov) and cleaned with a 2800 psi pressure washer (The entire structure is waterproof, inside and out, when properly caulked and painted with our special waterproof coatings).
- ThePerfectSpace ™ framing is made from high strength T-6 structural aluminum and stainless steel fasteners that will not rust when properly caulked and painted. It can survive a complete flooding for days without risk of water harming the structure.
- Black mold and other pathogens cannot penetrate beneath the HPL laminate. If it does grow on the surface, it can be sprayed with chlorine and then washed off.
- The structure is made from durable, non-corrosive materials that are designed to last when properly waterproofed and painted with the recommended coatings. The doors are made from fiberglass and trim work is PVC, not wood. They will not rot or warp.
- All the roof, wall and floor panels can be easily collapsed and stored in a 4’ x 8’ stack less then 2 ft high, and stored in a warehouse awaiting the next inevitable emergency.
- A small village of these tiny homes can be erected in a week or two by the able bodied residents of the town—with the help and instructions from the experts at ThePerfectSpace ™. Able bodied residents can be quickly trained as installers —who then share their expertise through out the village.
- ThePerfectSpace ™ is lightweight enough for multiple units to be flown into a disaster area with a helicopter. Twenty tiny houses can be stored in a 40 ft shipping container for quick delivery by land.
The Basic 10′ x 12′ 1-story DIY kit starts at $11,800 plus tax. This price includes all the material needed to erect a waterproof structure on an existing level surface such as a concrete slab or asphalt driveway. Various options such as a balcony, awning, dormer, or the 2-story home kit will add to that cost. All DIY Kits come with free on-site instruction on Oahu. This service is free on Oahu. For Neighbor island and Mainland installations, please call for pricing.
ThePerfectSpace ™ is is made to withstand the toughest conditions needed in disaster relief areas. The floors, wall and roof panels are covered with a special plastic laminate -similar to Formica™-that is easily hosed down and sanitized of any mud, blood, bedbugs or other contaminants found in homeless or emergency housing.
Our smooth wall surfaces make the perfect blank canvas for your imagination—inside or out. You can buy optional stencils to create whatever fantasy look that catches your fancy. If you want the look of a clay tile roof with brick walls—no problem. Just stencil away.
COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL
ThePerfectSpace ™ makes an elegant office with a 13 ft high soaring ceiling that creates a feeling of spaciousness. Whether you are in real estate, a contractor, run a beach concession or a nail salon we can customize TPS to your needs.
TPS is made to last over 30 yrs. with minimal maintenance. It’s waterproof, termite proof and rustproof when assembled as directed.
Whether its being used as a secure storage area, or as disaster relief housing, TPS is built to take a beating.
Prices for our Basic 10' x 12' DIY Kits start at $11,800 plus tax. Assembly can be done by a licensed General Contractor or Owner/Builder.